Wednesday, May 22TRUSTED FEARLESS,FAIR,FRESH,FIRST NATIONAL INTERNATIONAL NEWS PORTAL

Tag: RR

Sports

No India T20 World Cup player in top two IPL teams | Cricket News – Times of India

MI has 4 Indian T20 WC playersWill their team's performance in IPL matter when Team India cricketers play T20 World Cup next month? The top two in the league this season - KKR and SRH - have no player from India's T20 World Cup squad.Bottom-rankers Mumbai Indians have four in their mix and sixth-ranked Delhi Capitals have three. Table-toppers KKR have a player named in India reserves - Rinku Singh.KKR: NoneSRH: NoneRR: 3 Yashasvi Jaiswal (batter), Sanju Samson (wicketkeeper), Yuzvendra Chahal (bowler)RCB: 2 Virat Kohli (batter), Mohammed Siraj (bowler)CSK: 2 Shivam Dube (allrounder), Ravindra Jadeja (allrounder)DC: 3 Rishabh Pant (wicketkeeper), Axar Patel (allrounder), Kuldeep Yadav (bowler)LSG: NoneGT: NonePBKS: 1 Arshdeep Singh (bowler)MI: 4 Rohit Sharma (captain, batter), Hardik Pan...
Sports

IPL Playoffs: Check out fixtures and schedule after group stage concludes

IPL Playoffs 2024 schedule and fixtures: With the Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals match getting abandoned due to rain, the Sunrisers Hyderabad finished the group stage in the second position. Both SRH and RR have the same points (17) after 14 games but SRH just edged RR due to a superior net run rate. That means we now know who will play who in the playoffs with first-placed Kolkata Knight Riders taking on Sunrisers in the first Qualifier at the Narendra Modi Stadium on May 21 while the 4th placed Royal Challengers Bengaluru will take on Rajasthan Royals in the Eliminator on May 22 in the same venue. The winner of Qualifier one will go directly to the final at the MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai on May 26 while the loser will face the winner of the Eliminator on May 24 to b...
Sports

IPL playoff scenarios: Which team will join Kolkata Knight Riders in top two? | Cricket News – Times of India

Gujarat Titans became the third team to be knocked out of the Indian Premier League playoff race after their game against Kolkata Knight Riders was washed out on Monday.Use TOI's interactive utility to see possible playoff scenariosWe look at the chances of the teams in contention:*KKR now have a 75% chance of finishing sole toppers and a 25% chance of ending up in sole second spot, assuming no more matches get rained off.If they win their last game, they will top. They could top even if they lose their last game, provided RR don't win both their remaining games.* RR are not sure of topping even if they win their remaining games, but their chances of being sole toppers are a respectable 25%. They also have a nearly 40% chance of finishing sole second. But they are still not guaranteed q...
Politics

Chennai Super Kings remain in top four despite losing to Gujarat Titans: IPL playoff scenarios in 10 points – Times of India

With 11 games left to be played in the league stage of IPL 2024, there remain 2,048 possible combinations of match results. No one is yet certain of making the playoffs, but two teams (MI and PBKS) are totally ruled out. Use TOI's interactive utility to see possible playoff scenariosWe look at the chances of each team:KKR - The team currently topping the table have a 36% chance of finishing the sole toppers and they could do that even with just one win from their remaining three games.Their chances of finishing joint toppers on points are an impressive 62.5%. At worst they can finish tied for third spot. Yet, they are still not sure of making the playoffs. If they lose all their remaining games, they could end up tied third with any two of CSK, DC and LSG depending on results in other g...
Politics

Rajasthan Royals Team Director Reacts To Sanju Samson’s Controversial Dismissal In DC vs RR

Rajasthan Royals (RR) team director Kumar Sangakkara has shared his views on captain Sanju Samson's controversial dismissal in Delhi Capitals (DC) vs Rajasthan Royals (RR) IPL 2024 match 56 at New Delhi's Arun Jaitley Stadium on Tuesday (May 7). Sanju Samson's controversial decision - all you need to know In a crucial moment, Rajasthan Royals (RR) captain Sanju Samson's fiery innings was cut short when he was caught by Shai Hope while batting on 84. After Samson was adjudged out by the on-field umpire, the side angle replay raised doubts as it showed Hope's foot almost touching the boundary rope. Amid all the speculations and uncertainty, the TV umpire ruled Samson out due to the lack of conclusive evidence to overturn the on-field decision of 'caught ou...