The symbol of Aquarius is the Water Bearer or human pouring water out of the jug. The symbol of Aquarius depicts the awakening of human beings on the Earth by the nectar of divinity provided by God from heaven.
Saturn is the zodiac ruler of Aquarius. As this zodiac sign is ruled by Saturn and Uranus, people of this zodiac have to deal with more problems but the same energies of Saturn make them most powerful if they transit in the right house of the zodiac.
Aquarius is a sign which gets along well with Taurus, Libra, and Scorpio.
- Blue, Silver, and Metallic Grey are the lucky color of Aquarius.
- Sapphire and Opal are the Lucky stones of Aquarius.
- Thursdays, Tuesdays, and Mondays are the lucky days of this zodiac.
- 3, 9, and 7 are the lucky numbers of this zodiac.
- 4th to 7th, 12th, and 29th are the lucky dates for Aquarius.
- Iron and Silver are the lucky metals of the Aquarius.
- Libra and Gemini are the signs which are the most compatible signs with Aquarius.
Thus, people with the Aquarius zodiac are very dependable, friendly, imaginative, and intelligent by nature.
Aquarius Personality Traits: Positives vs Negatives you should be aware of
What are the Unique Qualities of Aquarius?
Aquarius personalities are inherently more imaginative, which is one of the most intriguing aspects of their personalities. Unlike the other zodiac signs, Aquarians have the ability to create the most exquisite and unique works of art. In addition, Aquarians have an innate aptitude for grasping novel thought. They are quickly bored by repeated routines and despise the thought of performing the same thing over and over again.
Aquarius Study & Profession: Best career options for an Aquarius Native
Many occupational qualities are embodied by Aquarians, notably analytical analysis, collective awareness, and aggressiveness. However, like other zodiac signs, the Aquarian temperament has flaws. An Aquarius can be unable to concentrate, show indifference regarding work that is unrelated to their hobbies, and demand on having their manner, even if it is not in the best advantages of performing the project at issue.