Candidates, who appeared for the examinations conducted from February 14 to 21, 2021 by the Commission, can check their result online on the official website – tnpsc.gov.in – by entering their registration number.
The TNPSC had released an official notification on its website and eligible candidates were asked to enroll themselves by January 29, 2021.
You have successfully cast your vote
How to check TN Departmental Exam Result December 2020?1) Visit the official TNPSC website – http://tnpsc.gov.in
2) On the right side of the homepage, check the section of Departmental Test
3) Click on the first link that reads: “DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION – DECEMBER 2020 – 08/05/2021”
4) A new page will appear on your screen
5) Enter your registration number in the given box; your result will appear on the screen
6) Check and download your ‘TNPSC Departmental Result December 2020’, and take printout for future use.